Winter Classic Cyclosportive
Date of the event 23rd February 2014
- Fast signing on in the morning at Cyprus Hall
- Start time from 8.00am, last rider off at 9.30am
- 4 feeding stations
- Toilets available at all feed stations
- All feed stations have free savory foods and energy drink
- A selection of savoury foods available at all feed stations
- Mechanical support available on route.
- Event timing by SPORTident
- All riders will receive a Continental inner tube on the day
- Emergency medical assistance
- Certificates downloadable from the SPORTident
- Complimentary snack meal after the ride available free to all entrants.
- Avelo Images Event Photographers on course photos available online after the event at a reduced rate.
- SRS Events on-line loyalty scheme ensures that all on-line entrants will be entitled to at least a 10% discount subsequent events.
- Comprehensive route markings for all routes.
Distance 61.3 miles
Elevation 2779 ft
Maximum gradient 8.7%
All feed stations have savoury foods, fruit and various cakes to keep your energy levels high. There is also free energy drink for riders.
Toilets are available at each feed station.
3 Feed stations are avaialble on the Classic route.
|Men under 18||4hr 35 min||5hr 35min||7 hours|
|Women under 18||4hr 50 min||5hr 50 min||7 hours|
|Men 18 - 39||4hr 10 min||5hr 10min||7 hours|
|Women 18 - 39||4hr 20 min||5hr 20 min||7 hours|
|Men 40 - 49||4hr 35 min||5hr 35 min||7 hours|
|Women 40 - 49||4hr 40 min||5hr 40 min||7 hours|
|Men 50 - 59||4hr 45 min||5hr 45 min||7 hours|
|Women 50 - 59||4 hr 50 min||5hr 50 min||7 hours|
|Men 60 & over||4hr 55 min||5hr 55 min||7 hours|
|Women 60 & over||5hr 00 min||6hr 00 min||7 hours|