The Burgess Hill
Winter Classic Cyclosportive
Date of the event 23rd February 2014
The key event points are:-
* Fast signing on in the morning at Cyprus Hall
* Start time from 8.30am, last rider off at 9.30am
* Start and finish at the HQ Oakmeeds College
* Male and Female changing rooms at the HQ
* 1 feeding stations
* Toilets available at all feed stations
* All feed stations have SIS energy drink for the riders
* A selection of savoury foods available at all feed stations
* Mechanical support available on route.
* Event timing by SPORTident
* All riders must finish by 4pm broom wagon supplied
* Emergency medical assistance
* Certificates downloadable from the SPORTident
* Complimentary snack meal after the ride available free to all entrants.
- AVELO IMAGES Event Photographers on course photos available online after the event.
* SRS Events sign up desk, Special reduced entry to other events SRS Events organise.
Distance 49.2 miles
Elevation 2115 ft
Max gradient 8.6%
The Tour route has one feed station which has savoury foods, fruit and various cakes to keep your energy levels high.
There is also free energy drink for riders.
Toilets are available at this feed station.
|Men under 18||3hrs 20 min||4 hrs 20 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Women under 18||3hrs 30 min||4 hrs 30 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Men 18 - 39||3hrs 10 min||4 hrs 10 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Women 18 - 39||3hrs 20 min||4 hrs 20 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Men 40 - 49||3hrs 30 min||4 hrs 30 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Women 40 -49||3hrs 40 min||4 hrs 40 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Men 50 - 59||3 hrs 50 min||4 hrs 50 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Women 50 -59||4 hrs 00 min||5 hrs 00 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Men 60 & over||4 hrs 10 min||5 hrs 10 min||6 hrs 00 min|
|Women 60 & over||4 hrs 20 min||5 hrs 20 min||6 hrs 00 min|